Treating Customers Fairly
Introduction to Mindflow Marketing Limited
Mindflow Marketing Limited operates as a Credit Broker in the UK Consumer Credit Industry, focusing on providing unsecured lending products to a variety of customers in many different circumstances. Mindflow Marketing Limited is a licenced credit broker and an appointed representative of Maintain Marketing Limited (FCA – 727520).
We recognise that the fair treatment of our customers and the provision of excellent customer service is essential to the success of our business. This is reflected in our mission statements and values.
Our mission is to provide customers with a range of consumer credit products and services designed to meet their needs and requirements. We aim to make this process as easy and as enjoyable as possible through the efficient use of the latest technology. We will invest time and effort in ensuring that our staff are trained and equipped to provide market leading service and deliver customer satisfaction.
What is TCF?
The FCA has outlined six key outcomes, which are central to the overall TCF initiative.
- Consumers should be confident that they are dealing with firms where treating customers fairly is embedded in the corporate culture.
- Services marketed and sold are done so with the aim that they meet the needs of the client and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers should be provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the service provision.
- Where advice is provided, it takes in to account a client’s individual circumstances.
- The service provided is of an acceptable standard
- Consumers do not face unreasonable barriers to make a complaint.
As a company we want to apply TCF to all aspects of our work – this is so we deliver a clear and efficient journey for the consumer and to continue building their confidence in us.
To help customers understand the features, benefits, risk and costs of a product by giving clear information at all points of the customer journey.
To provide clear accurate advice and avoid any unreasonable barriers throughout the process of working with ourselves.
To make sure all parties are confident that they are being treated fairly. Providing customers with the exact product and service that they have been led to expect.
We want to minimise the sale of unsuitable products by encouraging best practice by firms and to give the customer confidence in our product and providing clear, accurate information during all aspects of their customer journey, as stated below.
- Product design
- Financial promotions
- Sales process
- Customer support – pre/post sale
Mindflow Marketing Limited embrace the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly initiative whole-heartedly.
- We treat all our customers fairly, which is central to our corporate culture.
- We design our product to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and target them accordingly.
- Customers will be provided with clear and accurate information throughout their journey with our company.
- We will always take into account customers circumstances when giving advice.
- Customers will be provided with the exact product and service they have been led to expect.
- Customers will not face unreasonable post-sale barriers.
We have TCF training and a compliance team that ensure all of the above is adhered to.
What does TCF mean to us?
- TCF means we need to be clear and transparent wherever we provide information, whether it is personally or through our website/marketing.
- It means giving the consumers any help and appropriate advice throughout their journey with us.
- It’s dealing with complaints and concerns as efficiently and stress-free as possible.
- We believe in making TCF a part of our business culture and for it to naturally be applied within our day to day roles.
Any queries please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Mindflow Marketing Limited, Atrium Court, The Ring, Bracknell, England, RG12 1BW
All UK Loans is a registered trading name of Mindflow Marketing Ltd, registered in England and Wales under company number 09645483, with a registered office address of Atrium Court, The Ring, Bracknell, England, RG12 1BW. Mindflow Marketing Ltd is an appointed representative on the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number (770925) and licenced by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA232696).
Mindflow Marketing Ltd is an appointed representative of Maintain Marketing Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number 09829835, with a registered office address of 26-32 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, England, BH8 8EZ. Maintain Marketing Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (727520) and licenced by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA202297).
Representative 1270% APR
Representative Example: Borrow £300 for 30 days. One total repayment of £372.00. Interest: £72.00. Interest rate: 292% pa (fixed). 1270% APR Representative.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
All UK Loans is a trademark and trading name of Mindflow Marketing Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 All UK Loans.
All Rights Reserved.